Citrus Soda Tasting Results
This past week we held another of our monthly Soda Tasting Event featuring 10 different Citrus Sodas from across the Nation. We sold tickets via our website for the event, which gave customers the opportunity to try 10 of our most popular Citrus-Flavored Sodas we have to offer here at Antiqology.
The attendee’s had the opportunity to learn about the history of Citrus Soda’s, what Citrus Soda’s consist of (Lemon, Lime, Grapefruit, Orange, or a combination of all the above) as well as a brief history on each of the 10 different sodas that we tried that night. The feedback from our soda tasting events has been nothing but positive.
We sampled 10 of our most popular Citrus-Flavored Sodas that we have available in the shop, and asked our attendee’s to rate them on a scale of 0 to 5. With 10 people each night, for a total of 20 people rating them, each soda had a potential of 100 points. Here are the results;
1. Stewart’s Key Lime (Rye Brook, NY) – 80 points
2. SKI (Breese, IL) – 78 points
2. Bubble Up (Jasper, IN) – 78 points
3. Sun Drop (Plano, TX) – 74 points
4. Jic Jac Lemon Lime (Mukilteo, WA) – 72 points
5. Sprite (Mexico) – 66 points
6. Kickapoo Joy Juice (Gardena, CA) – 56 points
7. Dr. Enuf (Johnson City, TN) – 52 points
8. Mountain Dew (Purchase, NY) – 44 points
9. Filbert’s Mr. Newport (Chicago, IL) – 34 points
We should note that we had a tie for 2nd place between SKI and Bubble Up. Like with all our soda-tasting events our customer’s really enjoyed it. If you have never attended one we’d really recommend giving it a try!