Grape Soda Tasting Results
This past week we held another of our monthly Soda Tasting Event featuring 10 different Grape Sodas from across the Nation. We sold tickets via our website for the event, which gave customers the opportunity to try 10 of our most popular Grape-Flavored Sodas we have to offer here at Antiqology.
The attendee’s had the opportunity to learn about the Huntington’s connection to the history of Grape Soda, as well as a brief history on each of the 10 different sodas that we tried that night. The feedback from our soda tasting events has been nothing but positive.
We sampled 10 of our most popular Grape-Flavored Sodas that we have available in the shop, and asked our attendee’s to rate them on a scale of 0 to 5. With 10 people each night, for a total of 20 people rating them, each soda had a potential of 100 points. Here are the results;
1. Sprecher (Glendale, WI) – 96 points
2. NuGrape (Waco, TX) – 86 points
2. Jic Jac Grape (Mukilteo, WA) – 86 points
3. Boylan Grape (Teterboro, NJ) – 80 points
3. Goose Island Grape (Chicago, IL) – 80 points
4. Fanta Grape (Mexico) – 78 points
5. Frostie Concord Grape (Detroiot, MI) – 70 points
6. Flathead Lake Wild White Grape (Ocean City, NJ) – 60 points
7. Grape Crush (Plano, TX) – 52 points
8. Filbert’s Grape (Chicago, IL) – 14 points
We should note that we had a tie for both 2nd and 3rd place. Like with all our soda-tasting events our customer’s really enjoyed it. If you have never attended one we’d really recommend giving it a try!
We will be holding a Citrus tasting in June featuring 10 different unique flavors as well. Tickets are available at http://www.antiqology.com/events