Moscow Mule Mocktail
Arguably one of the hottest cocktails right now is the Moscow Mule, and the fact we sell a large amount of Ginger Beer verifies that. Here is a non-alcoholic mocktail version we came up with for those of you who don’t want to drink. If your a fan of Ginger Beer, your sure to love this mocktail! 1 bottle of soda will make 3 drinks.
- 4 fluid ounces Boots Lucky Ginger Brew*
- 3 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- 1.5 fluid ounces Club Soda
- crushed ice
- 1 lime wedge (for garnish)
- Fill a copper mug 3/4 full of crushed ice
- Combine all ingredients and stir.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
* We like the freshness and extra heat of the Boots Lucky Ginger Brew in this mocktail, but feel free to substitute your favorite Ginger Beer that we carry!