Not My President Mocktail
This mocktail is based on the “White Russian” cocktail with a unique soda-inspired twist. Politics aside – this mocktail has a unique sweet, smooth, creamy taste. A 12oz bottle of soda will make 3 drinks.
- 4 ounces Fitz’s Coffee Cola
- 2-3 ounces Heavy Whipping Cream
- Vanilla Extract
- Ice (large cubes)
- Add the Fitz’s Coffee Cola and Ice to a rocks glass.
- Slowly add the Heavy Whipping Cream (see below).
- Top with a splash of Vanilla Extract (a couple drops).
*White Russians are traditionally served over ice in a rocks glass. Blending the ice or using chips rather than cubes will water down the drink, robbing it of its distinctive creaminess. You can choose to not stir your cream into the coffee cola, which will mean there is a strip of dark brown at the bottom of the glass, complemented by a light beige color on the top. To ensure an even split between coffee cola and cream, pour the cream into the glass with the ice already in it, over the back of a spoon. Depending on how you add the cream to the soda/ice will determine the overall look of the drink.