Orange Soda Tasting Results
This past Monday March 10th and Tuesday March 11th we held another of our monthly Soda Tasting Event featuring 10 different Orange Soda’s from across the Nation. We sold tickets via our website for the event, which gave customers the opportunity to try 10 of our most popular Orange Soda’s we have to offer here at Antiqology.
The attendee’s had the opportunity to learn about the history of Orange Soda’s in general, as well as a brief history on each of the 10 different sodas that we tried that night. We also talked about why Orange Soda’s have been so popular in “pop-culture” and are a kid’s favorite. The feedback from the event has been nothing but positive.
We sampled 10 of our most popular Orange Soda’s that we have available in the shop, and asked our attendee’s to rate them on a scale of 1 to 5. With 10 people each night, for a total of 20 people rating them, each soda had a potential of 100 points. Here are the results;
- NEHI Orange (West Jefferson, TX) – 87 points
- Goose Island Orange Cream (Chicago, IL) – 84 points
- Sprecher Orange Dream (Glendale, WI) – 78 points
- Henry Weinhard Orange Cream (Fort Worth, TX) – 78 points
- Boylan’s Orange (Teterboro, NJ) – 72 points
- Frostie Orange (Detriot, MI) – 67 points
- Orange Crush (Plano, TX) – 57 points
- Nesbitt’s Orange (Austin, TX) – 56 points
- Virgil’s Orange Cream (Los Angeles, CA) – 40 points
- Sioux City Orange Cream (WhiteStone, NY) – 33 points
We should note that Sprecher Orange Dream and Henry Weinhard Orange Cream tied for 3th place. Like with all our soda-tasting events our customer’s really enjoyed it. If you have never attended one we’d really recommend giving it a try!
We will be holding a Cherry and Cherry-Cream tasting in April featuring 10 different unique flavors as well. Tickets are available at http://www.antiqology.com/events