Strawberry Bellini Mocktail
Sparkling Italian wine makes the Bellini a classic brunch cocktail. Non-drinkers can enjoy this balmy, mocktail version created with fresh strawberries and Boylan’s Sparkling Apple Cider.
- 14 oz. fresh strawberries
- 6 oz. water
- ½ c. granulated sugar
- 1½ oz. fresh lemon juice
- 3 oz. Boylan Sparkling Apple Cider
- Basil (garnish)
*MAKES 4-5 DRINKS*
- In a medium saucepan, bring to a boil 14 ounces of hulled fresh strawberries, 6 ounces of water and 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Remove from the heat and let cool.
- Stir in 1 1/2 ounces of fresh lemon juice.
- Transfer the strawberry mixture to a food processor and blend until smooth; strain through a fine sieve.
- Pour 1 ounce of the strawberry puree into each of 5 flutes and top with 3 ounces of chilled Boylan Sparkling Apple Cider.
- Garnish with a whole strawberry and basil.