Date(s) - 11/04/2017
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
ANTIQOLOGY ANNUAL FIESTA SIDEWALK SALE
SAVE THE DATE – Saturday November 4th!
Antiqology will be having our big Annual Fiestaware Sidewalk Sale on Saturday Nov. 4th from 10am-5pm. We have over 5000 pieces of BRAND NEW Fiestaware that will be putting out, available up to 60% off MSRP. We’ll also have a selection of vintage and used pieces (aprox. another 500 pieces) that will also be available. Dealers and bulk sales are welcome! THIS IS THE BIG FIESTAWARE SALE OF THE YEAR – DON’T MISS IT!!!
- NO EARLY SALES! We open at 10am. We have a lot of Fiesta this year and we’ll be rushed trying to get it all out. Please give us room and allow us to work prior to 10am so we can be ready for you. We’ll be setup till around 5pm.
- We will have boxes and wrapping available. We’ll assist you getting all your items wrapped during checkout and are happy to help load if needed.
- Cash or Credit/Debit ONLY! We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, & Discover – ABSOLUTELY NO CHECKS!
- All Sales Are Final – No returns and/or exchanges after you checkout.
- Items may not be placed on hold or reserved. Items for sale are on a first come, first served basis. No phone orders will be accepted.
- No Wholesale/Bulk-Sale Discounts (though we’re happy to allow bulk-sales, just no dealer discounts at this sale). All our pricing is already discounted upto 60% off MSRP.
- Street parking is available on both Jefferson St. and Market St. There is also a public parking lot located 1 block east at the corner of Market St. and Warren St.
- While we love your kiddo’s, please note that we will have a lot of Fiesta setup on tables outside that is breakable. Please take care in handling the pieces, as we have a “you break it – you bought it” policy.
- HAVE FUN! We’ve got a lot of unique pieces this year, and a TON more than we’ve had in the past. So much so, that we’ve asked our neighbors if we can extend in front of them as well!
- Be sure to RSVP to this event on facebook – We’ll be posting updates, previews of new pieces, and more info related to the big sale here – https://www.facebook.com/events/1684167371625070
Looking for overnight accommodations? Check with our friends at The Purviance House Bed & Breakfast.